If it has two wheels, a chain and requires muscle power to move, I've probably ridden it. I've had some good adventures on my bikes and always have my eye out for a new one.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Tandeming

We just finished our first metric century on a tandem! What I mean to say is I've done plenty of century rides and races before, but never on a tandem with the little lady. We did the Bay Country Century in beautiful SoMD on a borrowed tandem. Thanks, James! I'm pleased to say we didn't get crushed by too many singles going up the hills. The wife hung tough the entire way despite never having ridden more than 20 miles on her own before. She's quite the trooper! Hopefully she understands my bizarre love for the bike a little more. At least she's more knowledgable now. Good job, Babe!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopped by. Your blog is creative and interesting. Keep up the great work.

If you love beautiful things, check out these giclee art prints You might find something you'll like - giclee art prints

Stop by when you get a chance.

6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home