If it has two wheels, a chain and requires muscle power to move, I've probably ridden it. I've had some good adventures on my bikes and always have my eye out for a new one.

Sunday, July 24, 2005


This guy is the man. In his first Tour, Chris Horner was active almost daily. Going on the attack constantly, trying to win a stage. He came damn close too! It was great to see him on the Champs Elysees giving it one more shot. I've been following Horner ever since 1996 when he got robbed of an Olympic team bid by Greg Randolph. Horner truly deserved to go. It was terrific to see him finally get a chance to take part in "Le Tour" after so many years of domestic dominance. Go back to the Tour again next year, Chris, and liven it up! Whoot!

Picture borrowed from Cyclingnews.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home