If it has two wheels, a chain and requires muscle power to move, I've probably ridden it. I've had some good adventures on my bikes and always have my eye out for a new one.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm pooped!

Just completed a nice, hilly 55 mile ride. I know it's not much to some folks, but to a guy who hasn't been riding much lately it was enough. After hills yesterday and today, I'm quite tired. On top of blowing out my glycogen stores I got stung by a bee when it flew into my helmet and got stuck in my hair. That was quite a sight for my riding partners. Drew of Pax Adventure Center got a kick out of it. Check out the PAC at www.paxadventure.com. Better yet, go to the store in Solomons Island, MD. I think I'll nap now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home