If it has two wheels, a chain and requires muscle power to move, I've probably ridden it. I've had some good adventures on my bikes and always have my eye out for a new one.

Sunday, June 12, 2005


I hooked up with Herbert in Philly for the US Pro Champs when my wife let me off the leash for a day. Herbert, Herbie, the Krabelian, Cranium Boy are some nicknames for this fellow. He is the marketing director for American Bicycle Group and a rather talented individual. He is a sick combination of brains and brawn. 180 pounds and climbs like Pantani. I met Herbert during my Chattanooga days and we've remained pals since. If you want your body to remain whole, DO NOT touch his shiny head.
The race was a gas. Lots of action. I was hoping Fred Rod, Bobby J or Chris H would win. I like seeing the stars and stripes in the Euro peloton. HealthNet won, which for me, is like kissing your sister.
Peter and Herbert, Philly 2005 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home