If it has two wheels, a chain and requires muscle power to move, I've probably ridden it. I've had some good adventures on my bikes and always have my eye out for a new one.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Been a while

So it's been a while since my last post. I guess the literary fire has waned a bit. I seem to have lost my competitive fire on the bike. So that is one less thing to write about. In 2010, I have participated in 2 bike races. I finished one. I don't seem to have it in me to do intervals anymore. Or watch my HR. Or use a watt meter. I guess when you've done something for as long as I've ridden bike it becomes stale. I'll be looking around for some new kinds of adventures. Trail running is one. I had some fun with that last fall. It didn't seem that running fitness translated to the bike though. I'll be trying a triathlon in early August. We'll see how that goes. I had some success with that last year. Maybe I should take up a fossil fuel based sport and get totally lazy and fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home