If it has two wheels, a chain and requires muscle power to move, I've probably ridden it. I've had some good adventures on my bikes and always have my eye out for a new one.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Raccoon Mtn MTB Race

Whew, what a tough ride! This was my first mountainbike race in about 10 years. The technology and speeds have changed a lot! In the Sport 30-39 class we did 2 laps of an 11 mile course. I finished the first lap in 66 minutes and then fell apart on the second and completed it in 79 minutes. I clearly need to work on my technical skills. Given that I'm a roadie I figure I did reasonably well. The vibe was much more fun than a road race too. I think I finished fifth from last. Eh, what're you gonna do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Wheeknee said...

P - R - O

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home