If it has two wheels, a chain and requires muscle power to move, I've probably ridden it. I've had some good adventures on my bikes and always have my eye out for a new one.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Race Rig


Here's a pic of my race rig, post River Gorge Omnium. The crash I succumbed to in the crit did some minor damage. Left side of handlebar got scraped up but thankfully they are aluminum so no need to replace. Left pedal scuffed as well as left side of rear QR. Finally, I got a mystery scuff on the right side of the downtube, starting on the edge of the "D" in Litespeed. It's very faint so no worries. The bike lives to ride again! After a quick bath she was much happier. Note the Indurain era Campy Shamals. Call me retro.

1 Comments:

Blogger Herbert said...

She does look beautiful indeed. Very pro.

12:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home