If it has two wheels, a chain and requires muscle power to move, I've probably ridden it. I've had some good adventures on my bikes and always have my eye out for a new one.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Anchors aweigh!


Tomorrow I'll be doing this. Despite being a civilian I've been given the opportunity to take a ride on a C-2 Greyhound out to an aircraft carrier. I'll get to experience a trap landing on the deck and a catapult launch on Thursday! To say I'm a little excited would be an understatement. While aboard ship I plan to take in as much as I can and take lots of pics. How many of you have done anything similar?

3 Comments:

Blogger Wheeknee said...

I get my tail hooked more often than I care to say...

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Herbert said...

Congrats my friend

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Justin said...

In my younger days I recall getting trapped in a few corners and catapulted over my handlebars...but that's about it.

9:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home