If it has two wheels, a chain and requires muscle power to move, I've probably ridden it. I've had some good adventures on my bikes and always have my eye out for a new one.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hell on the business world

I just had a thought. I seem to be the kiss of death for companies. My first professional employer was Arthur Andersen LLC. We all know what happened to them. That happened a couple years after I left. The next company, Costello, Strain and Co, a small accounting firm in Chattanooga, TN, also vaporized a couple years after I left them. The company I work for now, BearingPoint, has been a regular in the news from Wall Street for several years now. None of it flattering. Hopefully, this will ride out smoothly and my curse will end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home